Taiwan is one of many travel destinations a lot of tourists don’t think about visiting. It is a shame because it has so much to offer to all sorts of tourists, especial those in search of raw and vivid experiences with a touch of modernity.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should make Taiwan your next travel destination.
1) The people- Taiwanese people are generally super nice and helpful. I got lost so many times in Taipei but there was always a good Samaritan ready to help me out, even if it meant taking me to my destination.
2) The culture- Taiwanese culture is very exotic. It’s kind of a mix between Southeast Asian cultures and Northeast Asian cultures.
3) The food- If you are into fried food, seafood, boba tea (pearl milk) and anything in between, Taiwan is the place for you! I had an amazing seafood dish during my stay in Taipei. I can’t remember the name but it had prawns, scallops, muscles, some kind of green veggie, and thick white noodles. If anyone knows what I am talking about please leave a comment!
4) The landscape- Taiwan is known and its greenery and there is tones to do for the outdoorsy tourist.
5) The diversity- During my stay in Taipei, I met so many people from all over the world especially Asia. There were a tones of Japanese and Chinese tourists and Filipinos and Indonesian residents walking up and down the streets of Taipei.
So do pick up and go explore the wonders of Taiwan!! ^^